Warning

This blog may contain swears

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Whistler

So time in Van flew real damn fast. I did a lot of hanging out and catching up with people, organising of future travel. Nothing really to note except that it was excellent/relaxed. Went to another hippie festival, got naked again, same shit. April had her birthday, Marti and I slaved away to make her a gluten free cake, real pain, but real worth the happy times on her face.

Left for Whistler yesterday. I'm going on this tour around BC/Alberta in Canada for 2 weeks with this company called Moose. It's been okay so far, good starter for a trip, relaxed. Realised I really need to be in the mood for conversing with strangers while travel. Wasn't really feeling it yesterday. When I turned up to meet my tour group I overheard the last group getting off the bus complaining about how the Aussies on their trip had just been real obnoxious and drunk... yay.

I had a few beers, wasn't really feeling it though, usually a bit of a booze hound, I just felt like chilling though, so went to bed relatively early (lame). Oh well.

Travel Itinerary:
Shuswap Lake
Banff
Rampart Creek
Edith Cavell
Jasper
Edmonton
Jasper
Banff
Kelowna

Should be ace, other people who had done the trip already had good things to say. I'm excited!


No comments: