Warning

This blog may contain swears

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Apollo Bay

In the mid year school holidays this year I traveled around Vietnam on an Intrepid trip. It was super awesome. I met this family from East St Kilda. Mum, and two kids a little younger than me. We have remained friends and I quite often go to their house on Sundays for dinner. Very nice, I really enjoy family meals, bit hard to have them when the fam is a 5 hour drive away. It works out very well.

They invited me to accompany them on fam holiday this weekend. Just got back today. It was awesome getting out of Melbourne. I forget how much I enjoy getting out and doing/seeing things. Went on this awesome tree top walk and walked along the beach. Lovely.

I have the urge to do more camping/outside journeying. Be great to hop in a car and camp/backpack around Victoria. Do outside activities... kayaking, hiking, surfing... whatever. When I get back from OS I hope to do something like that. Hopefully with a friend. See how it goes.

Nice to think about anyway... nice distraction from reports. I start writing them tomorrow. Yuck.

No comments: