Warning

This blog may contain swears

Friday, October 17, 2008

Online Emotional Wank Fest

Bah... I can't believe I'm posting this. I'm not even drunk. Oh well.



Everybody was right
I deserve better than you
Should have stayed away
You only bring pain and sadness.
Every time I didn't think
things could get any worse
You proved me wrong.
This stretched out torment ends now.
Did you ever love me?
Who cares.
You've fucked it now.
I want no part of you ever again.


Uh... did I go to far? Should I take this down?

8 comments:

DS said...

As a person used to getting in trouble for this sort of thing I'd suggest leaving the words but taking the photo down.

Kate said...

Cheers! Will do.

Nebula said...

sounds like you've been through hell. hope you're ok.

i have two most sympathetic ears if ever you need to borrow.

Kate said...

Thanks Nebulon. I feel better now I've blogged it to the world. Feel like I should take this down. Seems a bit wanky.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I can tell you now that posting very personal stuff like this feels good because of the honesty but you usually have to deal with the fallout too. And that's not pretty. Consider it a lesson in candid communication, perhaps?

That said, I think every human being on the planet can probably relate to this post.

Oh, and hint: don't ever post anything when you're drunk.

Kate said...

The person I was talking about isn't gonna read this blog. If he does... oh well. He knows I think he's not awesome. Nothing lost there.

Posting when drunk sounds hell fun. But you're right, I'm not sure it's the best thing to do....

Cheers for the advise!

Kate said...

Ha... it was just of you know who and I... me in a wedding dress... paint job... big red x through the photo.. prob just as good to imagine as it is to see it :-D

It was a bit similar to the old days where I defiled photos of high school 'friends' using paint and put it on websites... those were the days!

Unknown said...

Hot or Not? Hahhaha