Warning

This blog may contain swears

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Beginning

This is the beginning. I'm pretty sure I don't like the idea of having a blog. I'm also pretty sure I'm not very good at writing in an interesting or well structured way. I plan on traveling though. It seems like a good means of communicating without mass emailing. If you wanna read it, do. If you don't... yeah.

People who write blogs are arse holes. That's what I've always thought anyway. Self righteous, egotistical. Join the club eh... the beginning. Here goes nothing.

Get it up ya!

8 comments:

Nebula said...

love the picture. i'm going to have fun looking out for self-righteous, egotistical stuff on here! :D

NWJR said...

"People who write blogs are arse holes."

Guilty as charged, I am.

Kate said...

Haha!!! Oooh yeah! Bring it!

TimT said...

Speaking as one arse hole to another arse hole amongst a group of arse holes, welcome to the arse holes!

Liced Coffee, anyone? No? Well what about Stir Fly?

Kate said...

Ha. So much funny. Thank you for the welcome :-D

Anonymous said...

cool blog, hansel. Maybe I should make one to

Anonymous said...

ps I wouldn't mind photos from that weekend. But I guess it would be easier to get them at Christmas. Remind me!

Scott said...

I agree. Bloggers are arseholes.