Warning

This blog may contain swears

Friday, October 10, 2008

A change?

I've done the whole fresh start before. Move to a town where I know no one and no one knows me. Meet new people. Become the person I always thought I really was. Some normal girl, not the crazy annoying bitch I suspected people thought I was. This is what happened though: I just realised I am a crazy bitch, no new town can take that out of me. With this realisation came a newer more refined, more relaxed version of this crazy bitch. I have embraced the crazy bitch factor and love it. Better than being some boring personality free zone (almost dropped the c-bomb here. Too soon).

I don't think running away from my problems will make them go away, or make me a better person. It sounds hell fun though. An experience. I'm going to "find myself" (again). Can't wait.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

The eternal search to 'find oneself' seems to be a family trait.

Looking forward to reading about all things Kate. Don't hold back... this is therapy dammit!

Nebula said...

You're not a crazy annoying bitch. Wait...ok...a bit crazy at times, but aren't we all?

You're a genuine person and that's really cool.

All the best doing the making yourself a better person thing. Hope you don't become personality free in the process.

Will change your link tomorrow when I return to Melbs.