Warning

This blog may contain swears

Monday, October 13, 2008

Itinerary

I submitted my Canadian working VISA a few weeks ago and am just waiting for them to email me it before I fully pay for flights. Hopefully I get it, screwed otherwise.

These are my plans so far:

Wednesday 28-Jan-09
Melbourne to Auckland

Friday 30-Jan-09
Auckland to Tokyo - Doing a 15 day intrepid tour of Japan. Much excitement.

Monday 16-Feb-09
Tokyo to Seoul to Vancouver

From here I plan to find a share house and job. Not sure what kind of job, anything I can get I suppose... perhaps bar work, retail, hospitality?? Who knows. Hope to make friends, travel around Canada. Be good to go to US in perhaps August for a month. I just wanna go on Roller coasters. Maybe see New York, don't really care what else.. anything.

From here... who knows. Depends on the money. Would really like to check out Mexico, and South America. I have a few friends who are doing something similar. Perhaps volunteer work. See where the wind takes me.

Not sure how long I'll be gone for. Perhaps I'll freak out and not stay too long. Perhaps I'll love it. Can apply for a Canadian working VISA again once one runs out. Those Canadians... sounds ace.

3 comments:

Nebula said...

whoa. that is one hell of a plan. maybe i can meet you in South America whenever you get there. I've always wanted to go there.

Anonymous said...

I would love to bum off you if you get established in Vancouver. Therefore I would encourage you on this journey :)

Kate said...

Nebula: Hell yeah! The more the merrier. Would love to meet up with out.

Cam: I am super freakin' keen. Really hope VISA comes through soon. Would be ace to have you come visit. I think Dad's keen to see some of America with me. He has a friend from school who lives in NY. So that's pretty handy.