Warning

This blog may contain swears

Friday, March 13, 2009

So much crazy

I was doing my thing at work this morning. It was about 6:45am. Served a girl her coffee, looked up and realised that it was Charis, a German girl who lived at my house for a few weeks while Eliza was travelling OS. Holy freakin jesus. It shocked the shit out of me. Just kinda stared at her with a weird look on my face for a few seconds. She had to rush off, I gave her my number though. So much freakin crazy. Makes it feel like a fairly small world.

My boss has been super nice, which makes me feel bad for searching for another job. We'd had a chat about how much rent I'm paying, and how much pay I'm going to be getting. Yesterday she told me that she's shooting herself in the foot for saying this, but that I should go and find a better paying waitressing job. I'm only here for two years, make the most of it etc. Also said to put Tim Hortons down on my resume, and she's act as a referee. What an absolute champion! So hopefully I'll have more luck finding a job soon.

3 comments:

Nebula said...

Oh - are you in Vancuover? I have a friend there!

How exciting! You shoulda gone nudy! :D

Nebula said...

I meant to say I have ANOTHER friend in Vancuover - that really wasn't clear was it?

She always tells me how beautiful it is. But watch out for bears!

kellie said...

Hey Kate, vancouver looks so nice, very country. I keep comparing London to Sydney, pretty much the two are the same to me. expensive though! If ever you think of coming to the UK theres always a sofa bed here if you want to stay.
Love the stories. Kel