Warning

This blog may contain swears

Saturday, July 4, 2009

April - BFF - Lesbian Lover?

All my life I've been the kinda person who has a lot of friends, all really different types of people. I've been fairly good friends with a lot of people, but have never had a group of REALLY close friends, or someone who I could hang out with all the time, or whatever. I always noticed other people and their close friendships and just presumed I wasn't the kind of person who would ever have a super close friend... a best friend... or whatever.

I have been proven wrong! Thank you April! April is the coolest mother fucking chick ever. I've never spent this much time with anyone. We just get along so well. It's damn awesome. We're really different, but really the same. We always go to say the same thing, read each others minds, other soppy shit like that. It was a really damn sad day yesterday when I had to leave Vancouver. I'll be back... but I prob wont be living with April. So much sadness.

Apriil recently said that she went to the supermarket and one of the lady's who worked there asked her where her friend was (ME!). She said that everyone who worked at the supermarket knew when we were there. We were always singing, dancing around, being crude, loud and obnoxious (in a good way).

I just discovered recently that a friend of April and mine thought that we were lesbians. He said something like - you're always hanging out together, dancing together, linking arms walked around together... shit like that. When I told April this, she said that one of her friends had asked her if she was a lesbian, and if I was a lesbian. I'm really curious to know how many people thought we were lesbians. No wonder we hadn't been getting any boy action.

4 comments:

Eric said...

Nice story Kate, and the good thing is true friends are forever, no matter where you are. V. comforting.

Anonymous said...

Try before you buy!

Craig Hair said...

Hey
First time reader, first time commenter.
It's so freaky when you become best friends, kindred spirits with someone. (and all that shit)
Its like you meet them and are instantly on the same wave length. Same stupid sense of humour.
I know exactly what ya mean dude.
As usual your dad is right. You may not see them for quite sometime but they are always there :)
Scotty and I got the odd gay joke but I rekon its hilarious.
Play up on it I say!

Kate said...

Hahah.... you and Scott! I can totally see it!