Warning

This blog may contain swears

Monday, June 8, 2009

I could say that you were pretty, that would make me a liar

Oh Jens, my hero, so dreamy. Again, another fantastic gig. First gig I’ve ever been to where I hadn’t and didn’t consume any alcohol. It made it a lot harder to tolerate inconsiderate tall people and people being rowdy. It really shits me when tall people decide to move directly in front of me in the middle of a show. Fair enough before the music starts, I’ll talk to you, or find a better spot… in the middle of the show though… c’mon, that’s bull shit. Be a little considerate. This particular tall guy (there were a few this evening) had really fairly annoying boisterous friends who were dancing like crazies as well. It was really off putting. One of them must have been high on ecstasy or something, he was dancing like a real freakin crazy, and Jens is so chilled and boppy, so miss matched. Boo, oh well, lucky they were obnoxious enough to push their way even further to the front away from me.


All up, great gig though, it wasn’t the same without Eliza and co though. Their company would have made it amazing! See photo from last time, where we got to chat to the Man himself:


Went Kayaking with April, Trina and Trina’s friend Liz last weekend in Deep Cove. It was freakin ace. Makes me wanna do more outside physical activities.


I was feeling real sick today and yesterday. I took some cold and flu before the Jens gig though. Man, that shit is good. I feel so damn awake and headache free now. But alas, I have work tomorrow morning… just take some night time ones and hope they send me to sleep…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kates Jens CD returning to Belina tomorrow. Will check all 5 CDs and give a rating. Hope you feeling better.I'm at my most fun time with outdoor physical activity - Winter in Wagga dampens the desire.

April said...

You have a talent of taking the most stunning photos of me...

There will be plenty of physical outdoor activities at BITF... 8 days! Yeh!

Kate said...

April:
Yay! Burn in the forest! I'm excited!

I personally think that this photo is great!

Mumma Chez:
I'd be interested to see what you think of the CD's. Let me know :-D