Warning

This blog may contain swears

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Auckland

It was a bit of a teary exit... mum, dad and I saying good bye at the point of no return... bit of group hug action.. quite emotional. Guy who asked for my passport tried to make a joke about me making him cry, it didn't help though.

Feeling heaps better about things today. Had a really wicked day on my one and only day in New Zealand. Went on this awesome harbour cruise, met this cool German girl and have been hanging out with her all day. Went to Devenport, sussed out the supermarket (you can buy booze there! It's heaps cheaper than in Australia too!).

anyway... running out of internet time.... real friggin good day, went up sky tower, triesd some nz beer....

I posted photos on flickr... will post again when i get net....

Bye!

No comments: