Warning

This blog may contain swears

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hollywood love drama

I had been seeing this guy while I was in Vancouver. He moved to Revelstoke and I moved to Courtenay, so we ended it. He called me recently to let me know that he has feelings for April, my Vancouver BFF. When I was living in Vancouver we were all real good mates with each other. Super close. Crazy shit… straight out of a Hollywood freakin’ movie. Didn’t/don’t know what to think about it all. It’s pretty nuts though.

Just realised how long I’ve really been away. I tried to vote in the Triple J hottest 100. I had only heard of one song though. I’d heard of plenty of bands, just wasn’t familiar with any of the new stuff, time to start streaming some JJJ online me thinks.

I’ll have been over seas for 1 year as of the 28th of January. Pretty exciting really I guess. Real happy I came here to try something new. Seen and done a whole bunch of shit I never would have done other wise.

I moved into town, got me a car bed, so life is pretty reasonable at the moment.

4 comments:

Beck said...

Sweeeeet car bed!!!

Does that mean you're not living with the family anymore?

Kate said...

That is correct. I moved in with a work mate and his girl friend. They are super ace and the place is really awesome and rent is cheap, so I'm deff feeling like a winner. Really miss the family I was living with though. They were super awesome to live with.

Nebula said...

Miss Armstrong. Where did you find such an awesome car/bed? Looks uncomfortable though.

I'm digging the rainbow on the front - did it actually come with the bed? Or was it added on in classic Kate fashion?

It's beautiful in Melbourne at the moment. Might go out for a jog now. Can't imagine snow and skiing right now. And OMG - it's DAN! He looks just the same. Except that he is now Mustache Dan :P

What a long commute to work! Keep posting.

Kate said...

I got the bed on Craigs list.. it's like the gumtree, anyone can post shit online.

The rainbow came with the bed! Was one of the deciding factors in me purchasing it.

Jealous about Melbourne weather... almost wish I was in Melbs right now. I am having damn fun learning how to snow board though.